Any parent will tell you that their little ones grow up way too fast. Every single photo taken offers a chance to freeze time in order to hold on to a special memory. Often these snapshots are taken with your camera phone and are great for everyday moments, but for those extra special milestones, you need a bit more. You want to be included in the pictures, not stuck taking them. This is where a professional can come in handy, and leave you with beautifully captured moments, in which you are a part of.
How many photos do you have of your entire family? If you’re anything like most families, then maybe a handful.
First things first, what is a professional photographer? Professional photographers not only capture your photos, but they also edit and retouch images in order to achieve a beautiful finished product. They know which angles are best, what certain lighting will do to an image, and how the final image will look once it is edited. They capture precious moments that can be cherished for years to come.
Finding the right photographer can be tricky. Here are some things to consider when looking for the right photographer. Take the time to look through their galleries, you can really learn a lot.
- Do they share a similar style that fits your vision?
- Do you like their editing style?
- The photographer’s availability, does it match your timeline?
- The photographer’s turnaround time.
- Does their pricing fit your budget?
- Has your photographer had their flu shot? (It may seem a little odd to ask, but they will be in close contact with your baby.)
- Has your photographer had any newborn safety training? (Again, safety should be the most important thing when it comes to handling a new baby, so make sure they have the experience/knowledge that makes you comfortable turning your little one over to them.)
Pricing is often a huge reason we tend to skip the professional photographer but here are some things you should take into consideration when thinking about cost.
Every day our families grow older, take time to cherish them now. With a professional photographer, you are not only capturing these moments but you’re also getting the professional quality you and yours deserve.
Your photo’s last a lifetime…